A few tips to make your visit go smoothly!
- ARRIVE A FEW MINUTES EARLY. Before many of our services we ask that you fill out a short intake form. This only takes a few minutes to fill out and asks for basic information that is pertinent to the service you will be receiving. Because of this, we ask that new clients arrive ten minutes early to complete an intake form. Your arrival time will determine the length of your treatment time, which will end as scheduled so that the next guest may begin promptly.
- REMEMBER TO TIP! Our prices do not include gratuities. Gratuities are an opportunity to acknowledge and express appreciation for your service provider, and generally range from 15%-20% of the price of the service. If you are dissatisfied with your service, please let us know.
- GROUPS ARE WELCOME. Groups of 4 or more are subject to a one-week cancellation policy period. Groups are to provide a 50% deposit for their booking. We recommend that groups book at least two weeks in advance.
- TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE. For the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, our spa treatment areas are cell phone free zones. Please silence or turn off your phones before any spa treatment. Cell phones are permitted while receiving hair services, but please be mindful to the clients around you.
- RAISE YOUR HAND! During any service please let your practitioner know if you feel any discomfort or would like special attention on a particular area. The best treatments come from honest communication. Please inform us of areas of your body which are injured, tense or sore. Also mention pregnancy or any medical conditions such as high blood pressure, a heart problem, chronic headaches, varicose veins, or recent surgery.
- RELAX AND ENJOY THE SILENCE. To enjoy the maximum benefit of your massage our therapists will keep conversation to a minimum. You are welcomed to breathe deeply and to fully relax during your treatment. Always feel free to speak up if there is anything your therapist can do to make you more comfortable.
- A CAT NAP IS OK! Very often, as the body releases tension during a spa treatment, the mind will release emotion. Feel free to sigh with relaxation and focus on your breathing. Many people fall asleep during a treatment, an indication that the body and mind are releasing stress and tension. The practitioner will gently wake you if you need to move or it is time to end the treatment.